The 2018 Pro Bowl rosters were announced on Tuesday night, and Arizona is well-represented.
The Cardinals had four selections: wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald (11th selection), cornerback Patrick Peterson (seventh consecutive selection), linebacker Chandler Jones (second selection) and safety Budda Baker (first selection). Baker was deemed the “special teamer” for the NFC and was one of four rookies selected to the bowl.
Safety Tyrann Mathieu and running back Adrian Peterson were selected as alternates.
– Former Hamilton Husky and Arizona State Sun Devil and current Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs was selected to his seventh Pro Bowl.
– Former Mountain Ridge Mountain Lion Richie Incognito, who is currently with the Buffalo Bills, was selected for the fourth time.
– Former Chandler Wolf and current New Orleans Saint Cameron Jordan made his third Pro Bowl.
– Former Agua Fria standout Everson Griffen of the Minnesota Vikings made his third Pro Bowl.
– Former Chaparral Firebird and current Tennessee Titan offensive tackle Taylor Lewan was named to his second Pro Bowl.